Jump in head first - Operating, 4 year old New Jersey craft distillery for sale, asking $450,000.
* We're on a month-to-month lease - you can extend that and continue operating or move our operation wherever you want to take it.
* We make critically-acclaimed rums, whiskeys (bourbon, rye, and other), and brandy - all from scratch, in-house and with unique flavors and stories that truly stand out in the marketplace.
* After paying off debt (included in asking price) the business would be profitable at current scale.
* Lots of upside for someone with vision to grow and expand the operation.
* Owner selling for personal reasons - more than happy to stay involved indefinitely as a consultant or part-timer.
* Partial seller-financing may be available.
* Sale includes everything in the distillery and intellectual property: All distilling equipment, brands, recipes, customer lists, wholesale accounts (approx. 30 strong accounts & another 100 occasional accounts), delivery mini-van, tasting room furniture & equipment, and spirits inventory (Approx. 300 proof gallons of rum; 500 proof gallons whiskey; 175 proof gallons of brandy aging in barrels; 1,100 bottles of packaged, ready-to-sell inventory).
Happy to start a discussion and ready to move quickly - contact James at [email protected] or call 267-496-7739.
Edited by Whiskey Jim
added phone #
Reply:14 minutes ago, Whiskey Jim said:
Paul - we currently have about $100,000 in really high-interest debt. Paying that off from the sale of the business would cut the debt service expense out and take operations from red to black in terms of cash flow. The idea is that for a cash buyer it's profitable quickly - for a buyer using financing, depending on their terms, it may or may not be immediately profitable, but no 'from scratch' distilling operation is so it's a lot easier than starting from scratch.
James- I tried to send you an e-mail at the address you listed, but it bounced back.
Becky - good catch, I created that new email and promptly forgot that I cleverly spelled 'for' as '4'...so it's [email protected] I sent you a private message with alternate contact info.
Im interested in purchasing your distillery i can be reached by email [email protected] or by phone at 8183189984
I'm shifting into "Sell off the stuff" mode over the next few weeks - there's a list of what we have here, be sure to click all three tabs at bottom:
Also still happy to sell the 'going concern' business for a nice reasonable discount to the original asking price!
Hope you’re all having a great summer. Believe it or not, I’ve been staying busy and still haven’t managed to sell off all this Cooper River Distillers stuff!
We still have all of our aging spirits in barrels, quite a bit of equipment, tools, and small stuff, and I renewed the license for a year, so the option to jump in and use our distillery as a distillery is still on the table if you’re looking for a turnkey operation with a good reputation (and my asking price if you buy the whole thing is pretty aggressive at this point, that would make things easy!).
I’m feeling ready to be done, so make your best offers and let’s make it all go away! The list of a lot of stuff is here, but there’s lots more little stuff not even on the list:
I provide nationwide financing for Craft Beverage Industry through my bank. Please reach out if i can assist in financing. [email protected] or 704.564.5940