Pirate’s Key Distillery and Brewpub is searching for the right operating partner to help open an exciting, new venture. We will be a primarily a craft rum distillery and locals favorite brewpub in a tropical, island environment. Sales & Marketing will be focused on a fun and entertaining atmosphere based on popularity of island culture and pirate folklore.
The ideal candidate will have the follow qualifications:
- Be an investing partner with part ownership
- 3-5 years minimum of craft beverage experience
- Positive, energetic attitude willing to work hard and play hard
- Have a clean background
- Be able to run all operations of a distillery, brewery, pub and retail shop
- Willingness and preference to move to a tropical island
- Self starter
- Great communication skills
- High level of responsibility
- Be willing to travel when necessary
- Love to experiment, tinker and create
- Be computer literate and social media savvy
- Strong desire to have their dream career of living in the islands making beer and rum (or to grow up and be a pirate…)
Those interested can personal message me or email me: [email protected] Business plan, location and other information will be made available after signing a non-disclosure agreement.
I will be in San Diego for the conference in April. I'd be happy to meet with interested parties who are also attending.