Have any Questions?


Jun 08, 2022 View:

Barrel Grabber Thingy

I'm looking for the name/vendor for an adapter used with forklifts/gentry cranes that has two pincers that grab barrels on either end and hold tight as weight is applied. When I google for "barrel grabber" and "barrel grabber thingy" I only get drum management tools for skid steers.

I'm sure someone here knows what I'm talking about.

I hope...


Never used anything like this but I know what you mean


This guys were selling one that seemed decent, but is around $1800.  The racks are also great looking, but cost 2x as much as a regular rack.